Buying A Home
- Buying a home: A Sound Investment In Your Future
- Buying a home: Your Needs and Wants
- Tips for Buying Strata Properties
- Buying or Selling a Strata Unit: Things You Should Know
- Checklist for house hunting
- No time like the present to buy a home
- Tips for first-time home buyers
- REALTORS® Help Smooth the Home Buying Process
- Buying a Home: Old Versus New
- Helpful Hints on Buying a Home
- Closing Costs
- The Final Cost of Buying a Home
Articles courtesy of vreb.org
Out of Town Buyers
Buying a home or investing in a unfamiliar city can often be an overwhelming experience. Mike will take the stress and uncertainty out of purchasing property in Great Victoria.
A native of Victoria, Mike is the fourth generation of his family to operate Boorman's. The company was established in 1933 by his great grandfather and offers real estate, and property management services - all under one roof.
Mike will connect you with appropriate professionals such as immigration lawyers, accountants and lenders, and share his expertise about local neighborhoods and amenities. Let Mike show you why so many people are choosing to make this vibrant city their new home...